Thread: Internet Explorer 9 32-bit crashes until I open Internet Explorer 64-bit

Internet Explorer 9 32-bit crashes until I open Internet Explorer 64-bit

I have recently installed the windows 7 operating system in my new Sony laptop and the system was working in good condition since the installation of the OS. Last night i tired to install the internet explorer 9 for the Windows 7 (64 bit) version and it failed badly, so what was wrong with the application and how can i overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic are recommended to resolve these problem.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 32-bit crashes until I open Internet Explorer 64-bit

If there is a problem in the download of the internet explorer 9 in the Windows 7 operating system so then you are downloading the wrong version for the system. To do a proper download of the IE first you need to go to the Microsoft download section and then it will automatically detect the version and the bit section that is required for the download you can also manually input the specification if you know them to download.

I have downloaded the IE 9 from the Microsoft website and it got installed on the system that is in the windows 7 OS and it was for the Windows 7 32 bit version. The problem is that when i tried to install the 64 bit version in the laptop it provided me an error message that the installation can proceed due to some specification problem in the Windows 7 operating system, so please provide me the answer why these happens and how i can overcome these issue.

The latest internet explorer 9 has some system requirement only on which it can run and the it says that the operating system must be minimum Windows 7 (64 bit or 32 bit) and if it is not working on it then there must be a problem in the system which must be overcome by rebooting the Windows 7 OS and then install it again to see the changes in the browser.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

There seems to be a problem in the drivers that you have installed in the laptop which does not allow to install the internet explorer 9 properly. So, to overcome these issue you need to first reboot your system by the required operating system and then install all the drivers properly and finally try to install the internet explorer 9 beta version in the laptop , this will definitely resolve your issue of the 32 bit version of the windows 7.