Thread: Facebook game issue with Internet Explorer 9

Facebook game issue with Internet Explorer 9

I use Internet Explorer 9 application on my desktop and the problem is that I am not able to work well with Facebook game. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the desired change which will be better and can help me out for getting the game to be executed well. I use Windows 7.

Re: Facebook game issue with Internet Explorer 9

This issue could basically be due to the addon feature is lack. You need to get the desired add on to be installed to get the implementation to be processed. Do work well that is required. Install the add on or the plugin which is required. You may then be able to process out for the change which is essential. Do work well that is required you may get to work or play the game well.

Possibility it could be that the flash file or the flash object may not be updated. Farmville and Restaurant city game needs update flash object. So upgrade your flash player and then check for the same. As the installation of the updated application or flash is done you need to restart the system and then check for the browser to be processed well. You may then be able to function as required.

You need to check out for the options and then look out for compatibility view. Look for facebook.com and then process out for the same. I hope the compatibility will help you out for sorting the thing that is needed to be processed well. So check out and then function as required. You may then be able to perform for the task that is required to work.

Check out in different browser and then look whether you get the same issue. I suppose the application or the game is not able to support well to the system that is working. You need to look out for the change. I hope this will help you out for sorting the thing that is required. It will be better and lead to a better solution by then. So check out and make it process. Look for the addons that is essential.

My system is Windows Vista and Internet explorer 9 beta ... After upgrading to this i have problem running the facebook games such as social city and Cafe world. I had also updated the adobe flash player 10. Can any one help ???

Quote Originally Posted by David Benjamin View Post
    My system is Windows Vista and Internet explorer 9 beta ... After upgrading to this i have problem running the facebook games such as social city and Cafe world. I had also updated the adobe flash player 10. Can any one help ???
    Well as you might be knowing that IE9 is still under beta version and there are many bugs present as per many of the users. So, i'll suggest you to go back to Internet Explorer 8 or try Firefox for playing facebook games.