Thread: Error issue with IE9 beta for Windows 7

Error issue with IE9 beta for Windows 7

I have installed Internet Explorer 9 beta application to the desktop machine which is been working with Windows 7 64bit. I get an error message that "Internet Explorer has stopped working" Please help me out so that I can make the desired changes to get processed that will be better for you. So check out for the change.

Re: Error issue with IE9 beta for Windows 7

There is a way through which you can process or function well for the change that is by reinstalling the application. I hope the application may have some bug appended and this is the reason you are not able to function or process out well for the thing. Remove the application from the add/remove program option and then make the installation well by getting a fresh copy.

Perform a restore option which will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out by accessing to the control panel option and now go to the Network and internet option. As it is been done you then need to check out for Internet Options and look out for Advanced tab. You will get an option of Reset Internet Explorer settings and then got to Restore. As the process is been performed you may get to a better conclusion. So check out.

Try working with the browser application that is you need to check out for the application that is with No addons. You need to navigate through start menu to all programs option then to accessories and then under the system tools. now open the Internet Explorer (No Addons). this will be better for you to get the aspect needed. Do check well for the same. Do work.