Thread: Internet Explorer 9 unstable and cannot be uninstalled

Internet Explorer 9 unstable and cannot be uninstalled

Hello
    Currently using a computer which is compatible with the Windows Vista 32-bit service pack 2 operating system. Also download and install the Internet Explorer 9 browser into my computer for getting the good internet experience. Till the yesterday it worked fine, but from the last day the browser seems to be crashed. I tried to uninstall the browser nut failed. Whenever I tried to uninstall it a message will appears that is “A file of the application is using in the system”. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 unstable and cannot be uninstalled

I suggest you to re-launch the browser, with the auto recovery option of the windows. It will might be for the same web-pages for the internet. Then restart the browser and remember don’t use any add-on on the browser. Find the entries in my computer program file and remove them before re-installing the browser. Also before that make sure that you are not using the browser or the any file of it.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I would like to suggest you to go to the START menu of the computer, then go to All program then click to the system tool where you will found the option which is not using any add-on for the browser. Because some add-ons are causing for the crashing of the browser. Though you are facing the issue regarding the Internet Explorer, I think there is no need to uninstall the browser, you should start every time the browser in the no add-on mode.

I had the similar issue with the internet explorer both 8 and 9 version in my HP laptop, which runs on the Windows 7 64 bit system architecture. I recommend you to open the browser and then go to Tool menu of the browser , and then to “COG”, which you found in the top right corner side of the browser window. There is a option named as Manage add-ons. Where you can able to manage the add-ons of the browser that you installed, try to disable all the add-ons.

To uninstall the Internet Explorer 9 go through these process:
    1.open the start menu and type appwiz.cpl in the search option.
    2.in the left side you will found the View installed updates option, where the updated are listed there. Locate the Internet Explorer 9.
    3. After locate the browser right click on the option and click on UNINSTALL/ REMOVE.
    i hope it will help you.....