Thread: Internet explorer 9 crashes after reinstall

Internet explorer 9 crashes after reinstall

Hello
    I recently bought a HP pavilion laptop with the windows Vista operating system. Today I installed Internet Explorer 9, after the installation, there is required for the system restart but while the system reboots the browser is crashed, fir the bar is appeared and after few minute it flashes the message that “The program is stopped working”. There is no other error in the browser. Is there anyone having the solution for the issue?

Re: Internet explorer 9 crashes after reinstall

The internet explorer is not compatible with all the browser version’s, so before the installation of the browser make sure that you are using the browser which supports the Internet Explorer 9 Beta version, because the Beta version is still in the development process, being in the testing mode. You may experienced in the new features but you might be got some higher frequency of errors.

You should consider some of the installation process for the Internet Explorer; you should use the latest version of the software, and experiencing with the new technology. By using this you can feel comfortable with the trouble shoots regarding the browser, also if you have any problem on the computer then you can easily resolve it. Update the software frequently. Service pack 2 or more than that is compatible with the browser.

There are some recommend specifications which are used for the installation of the Internet Explorer 9 latest version.
    1. Computer with a 233 MHz processor or higher than that.
    2.Any operating system with the service pack 2 or more than that.
    3.Memory should be 512 MB, but not less than that.
    4.Required hard disk space is 70-200 MB.
    These are the basic specification , go through these, whether you system is support these or not.

I had the similar issue on my DELL computer which is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. The problem may occur for the add-on’s or the operating system requirements of the troubleshoot. I suggest you to make sure that you are using minimum requirement of the operating system, if you are having the issue still now then try to reinstall it with the alternative installer. During the installation you should disable the Antivirus or the Spy ware software of the system.

I suggest you to reinstall the Internet Explorer 9 BETA version with the another file of the installer, I had the same problem in my computer after that did this, and this works now. But before that you should delete all the files of the previous installed file from the hard disk drive. During the installation make sure that you are connected with the internet, it will update the necessary file of the windows also for the browser.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I tried to fix the issue with the msinfo32.exe, I had the exact problem, and after done this, now there is no problem in the browser. In this technique there are some preloaded modules for the listing of the web-pages. If you having any mixture of the pages in the internet explorer 9 version, then I recommend you for the windows XP operating system, which can support the pages of the browser.