Thread: Unable to update steam mobile connection

Unable to update steam mobile connection

when I am trying to update my steam connection to the mobile phone then it shows an message that says unable to update the connection. I have checked out everything related to this but not getting any proper solution on this. If anyone having knowledge on this then please reply me. Any solution will appreciate.

Re: Unable to update steam mobile connection

There are several steps to go through overcome this issue. First go to start the control panel and from there go to the Firewall, in firewall mark steam. If steam is not there then go to the add program search for the steam icon and add it to the exception list. I am sure by doing this you can resolve your issues.

As per your question on the steam connection for that I have a solution on this that is by running steam as your administrator can definitely help you in connection. just right click on this and then click on run as then an administrator windows will appear then click on run as administrator. I am sure by running steam as administrator will overcome this issue.

You should turn off firewall of your computer then try it again. And then check if it is getting or not if it is getting blocked at steam.exe by the firewall. Then go to the Steam's settings to and check that ask for the steam connection if yes then try to connect the steam. In this way you can update the steam connect.

I am also suffering through the same problem and I am using a O2 connection for my mobile phone. But I am not able to check the Steam's setting for updating the connection then on this problem i tried to download and then update for steam connection. If you are having any other query then please reply me.