Thread: Internet Explorer (Not Responding) issues

Internet Explorer (Not Responding) issues

I am new here because I absolutely do not continue looking, Windows Support was insufficient as expected. It's like you can in the title to the IE version 7.0.6001.18000 If I start it, it still does, is nothing more after a few seconds with it. It shows me the top (no feedback). So what can I do with it, it is running again? Why do I use IE? - Because some applications do not work properly with FF, the only reason I use it at all. It would be nice if someone could tell me what I did for pending issues and how I can fix it. Also I don't want to forget C: drive. So please provide an information accordingly.

Re: Internet Explorer (Not Responding) issues

Internet Explorer may in fact not be uninstalled because you get your Microsoft updates about it. Have you ever done a complete virus scan? Your firewall properly configured? To my knowledge, we can all do about Firefox, and it works. I use it myself. If you want to use the FF rather than IE, then write me what works in FF not, we will then try to solve together, it is usually solved with a few addons already.

hmm .. it was even without firewall / anti virus program tried but every time it hangs up. I currently use the FF, as is no other way
    I would not even have to get used to it, but I'd rather work with IE. if there really is no other tips or solutions is I have to stand it. except I do format c, which expresses unintelligent would be with me - Have things on it that I do not even just in 2 - 3 weeks back ...

Your Internet Explorer crashes constantly from or denied certain features, you should have first the DLLs to re-register the Internet Explorer:
    1. Quit all running programs.
    2. Click on Start - Run ..., type regsvr32 / i urlmon.dll one and click OK.
    3. If the registration of the DLL has been restored, click OK.

If the error message, repeat steps 2 and 3 with the other DLLs in Internet Explorer. To do this in the 2nd Step takes the file name URLMON.DLL consecutively with those of the following DLLs Reviews:
    • MSJAVA.DLL
    • Actxprxy.dll
    • OLEAUT32.DLL
    • MSHTML.DLL
    • BROWSEUI.DLL
    • SHELL32.DLL

So, then install over it, here's not at all, because either too old version or version is already available. I once tried this dll dinger since this happened for some, those who did not appear to work "properly" as described. The module "msjava.dll" could not be loaded. The module "actxprxy.dll" was loaded, the Call to DllRegisterServer is the Error Code 0x80070005 Failed. The same is also used in oleaut32.dll. The module mshtml.dll was loaded but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. The same is also used in browseui.dll.

Go to Start - Programs - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore.
    There need to take a date, as IE still worked, and then click System Restore. Then everything should work again. This is very useful, specially when you don't want to loose any data.

Hi Protectors,

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the IE (Not Responding) issue. First try removing temporary Internet files and browsing history data. To do this follow these steps:

1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. On the toolbar, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
    3. On the General tab, click Delete in the Browsing history area.
    4. In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, click to clear all of the check boxes except for the following check boxes:
    * Cookies
    * History
    * Form Data
    5. Click Delete.
    6. Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.

If this doesn't do the trick. Try running IE with no add-ons. Close out of all instances of IE. Then click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). To continue to your home page, click the Home button.

Hope this helps!

Cassandra
    IE Outreach Team