Thread: Call forwarding with virtual numbers

Call forwarding with virtual numbers

I am looking for a virtual number which will have the facility of call forwarding. I want this because most of the time I am on business trip and you might understand that I have to be in contact with my clients during this time period. But the problem here is that they can easily make out, by looking at my number, whether I am within the city or in tour. So is there any virtual number kind of stuff which can help me to protect this information with whom I don't want to share this? Is there any software or any one provide this service? Money is not an issue to me. Its just the best service that I gain at the end.

Re: Call forwarding with virtual numbers

SendMyCall.com is the one that fits your need. This user-friendly website will help you to get an international virtual number ringing on any destination worldwide:

• Any regular and mobile phone worldwide
    • Any VoIP destination including SIP, IAX and H.323 protocols
    • Any Instant Messaging client including Skype, MSN and GTalk

All calls made to these numbers will ring your main telephone line as if the subscriber had dialed your primary number directly. For the caller, only local phone rates apply, making it very simple and inexpensive for your customers to contact you. All you have to do is Sign up for a Virtual Number and create your own international call gateway.

A Virtual Phone Number is a telephone number that forwards incoming calls to one of the pre-set telephone numbers chosen by the client. Frequently, the subscriber can easily set the Virtual Phone Number to forward calls to different telephone numbers (both landlines and mobile phones) depending on his or her preference. For this you can go for jetnumbers communications service.

OneSuite Forwarding is a call forwarding and fax forwarding service that allows you to affordably subscribe to a single number which will follow you anywhere worldwide. Be that a local or toll-free number, OneSuite Forwarding allows you to change your routing destination freely, at anytime on a simple web interface. Calls and faxes can then be forwarded to a home phone, cell phone, office phone and fax or international destination, at low per-minute rates.

Purchase virtual numbers around the world for use with your PBX, Asterisk server, Trixbox, 3CX server or soft-phone application. Standalone virtual numbers can be used for receiving voicemail, faxes, or to forward calls to your home, office, or mobile phone anywhere in the world.

Features include:
    • Unlimited calls to your SIP or soft phone
    • Low per minute forwarding to most landlines and mobile phones around the world
    • Caller-ID
    • Detailed call logs

barney14 Guest

Why dont you try VirtualGlobalPhone.. They provide high quality service, competitive pricing and good customer service with IVR and voicemail..