Thread: Exactly limit of 5GB bandwidth..

Exactly limit of 5GB bandwidth..

Alright, I am going to school and they on the whole told all of us that each 7 days we have a 5 giga-byte bandwidth limit. Now I don’t really be acquainted with how large this is in relation to internet practice, but I continually utilize Music Match MX for listening to music and I do a lot of surfing. From time to time I might also play a game over the internet, like CS or amazing. But that’s pretty rare considering the fun hours of homework I get. Basically I was just speculate how much is a 5GB bandwidth limit in relative to a average Joe-Dude user of online radio stations and web surfing. Because if I go over it they sluggish me down to 54 Kb/s down from 600 kb/s which sucks. So related to this what should I do.

Re: Exactly limit of 5GB bandwidth..

I have read your issue and I do not think that you are ibn the big trouble of going over your 5GB limit per week. You just take the typical song for example will take up about 3MB in the mp3 format and there are 1000MB in 1GB. I have around 1000 songs on my computer and only that will equates to 3.1GB. So I would not worry if I were in place of you. Only take care that do not download that much of data or the big files. So it will not harm you.

Yes this is the same like I was facing. And also I want to tell you here is that they also say 5 giga-bytes of internet usage on each seven days. So this is really good. What about the online gaming, although I barely have time for it, how much does that usually take up? So if you can then tell this to me.

Actually regarding this it is really hard to say which is related to the online gaming. And it is also depends on the game. I think if it need I am sure that they do not use this huge amount of band width. So according to this you have to set it. An also I think this will going to help you.

I have told you the use of bandwidth in both terms I mean that in per second and in total also, by the each program on your computer as well as the total of all programs. And in this it also lets you limit individual programs to no matter what upload and download bandwidth per second you choose. And the home license is basically nag-free shareware with no adds spyware or the resource also. And this is really very powerful. So you just check this I hope it will fix your issue as it did in my case also.

I have told you the use of bandwidth in both terms I mean that in per second and in total also, by the each program on your computer as well as the total of all programs. And in this it also lets you limit individual programs to no matter what upload and download bandwidth per second you choose. And the home license is basically nag-free shareware with no adds spy ware or the resource also. And this is really very powerful. So you just check this I hope it will fix your issue as it did in my case also.