Thread: Strange NOD32 antivirus notification alert

Strange NOD32 antivirus notification alert

I am using Nod32 antivirus on my computer for protection but now it’s giving me some error messages. Its pop up error came when I open my Nod32 antivirus and this error says:” ESET NOD#@ antivirus requires your attention. For more information, click on the notification.” When I press this given link its easily becomes disappear and my protection status windows show no error or problem. I am not seeing any problem in my antivirus because its tray icon is green and it’s fully up-to-date. My other systems are also running well. I am not able to find where is the problem? What he want to tell me? Give me your suggestions? I am using windows XP service pack 3 and antivirus is NOD32 4.2.40.0

Re: Strange NOD32 antivirus notification alert

I have also installed this Nod 32 antivirus on my new Dell laptop. i am using this one from the first day of buying this new laptop. But now I am also seeing this same error on my laptop screen. I have searched for this virus on Google but there is no information for this virus. I am using windows 7 64 bit on my device. This error coming randomly on my screen and I am also not able to trace this link. Is BIOS update will help me to solve this problem? Is it just a bug nothing else?

Hello everyone dear. It’s not just a bug my dear. I have seen these issues on various systems and I know that it is not just a bug. I think so it’s because of Ghost flag pop up and require to be researched. Your error is looking that there can be some problem on your antivirus application. Have you tried to uninstall it and again install it? I hope it will solve your issue. Just try this and then let me know where that problem is?

I was not facing this problem when I was using older version but I when I updated it to version 4.2.40, I am receiving this problem. What I am know that I had unchecked one box which was for user interface. I think so it was in interface –alerts and then in notification. If I will find this box and will make it checked, then I will not receive all these error notifications. When I will found that I will update here on this forum

To avoid this error you have to disable your NOD32 notification system. In above reply that person is confused with the setting so I can prefer that. Go in your Nod32 antivirus application and open it. Then go into ESET kernel ---setup and see Default Interface values and set it to display only notification requiring user intervention to yes. I hope it will solve your problems.

It’s very difficult to get this way applied. I have one easy way to disable all these notification on your computer. Go in your advance setting and then go to User Interface. Now chose Alerts and Notification and set it to "Display only notifications require user intervention" to Yes. I think so it’s easy way to apply your setting s even an end user can also understand this process.