Thread: Can't open links with Internet Explorer 9 Beta

Can't open links with Internet Explorer 9 Beta

Hello from a few days, I can not open links (javascript), nothing happens when I click on it, (example, when I open my yahoo box, I select some messages and I click the delete button but nothing happens!), other information, when I go to the menu? - "About Internet Explorer", nothing appears, neither version nor the level of encryption or product ID, and when I click OK to close the box nothing happens, the problem is residing in javasript? or java? I have tried to open it using other browsers like Firefox and Opera, in that it works properly.!! Is there any issue with an Internet Explorer 9 beta version. If anyone over there is using it, please tell me your suggestions about it.

Re: Can't open links with Internet Explorer 9 Beta

I think that you might have not properly installed the Internet Explorer 9 Beta. Try to change the source of downloading. I have installed an Internet Explorer 9, but still I have not checked it with the Javascript. Maybe the beta version doesn't support the JavaScript. According to me, you will have to wait till upcoming version of Internet Explorer. Till then, it will be better if you use another browser.

I like aesthetically. But maybe put the tabs and address bar is not the best idea, at least for people like me who ends up opening three million at a time. Curious to know if I have to maximize the browser tabs stay right on the edge of the screen (like chrome) or have a small space (like Firefox). I hope you have Chrome, as it is a very important step forward in usability. (Slap on the wrist for Mozilla). You took the words, is the same as going to get. I think the interface is very good, except for the placement of the tab bar, I let my doubts that such a problem if it will keep many tabs open. I do not use IE, use Opera and Chrome, but proves IE9 to see that this is, though I doubt leave Opera XD.

That change is already planned for Firefox 4, but I do not think that gives them long before the term ends. Ideally, I think a tab drag should trigger Aero-snap when the tab is dragged to the screen edges -- effectively letting you tile content side-by-side in one movement. Whilst I agree that tab tear-off is more likely on a single screen with a maximized window, it'd be a shame to lose the ability to drag a tab across onto a second monitor, as you can now. Also worth considering whether there might be any consistency problems with middle/right-click behaviour with the window in each state.

If you do, do it all the time in Chrome, I think you're saying to do it to the desk or something, I speak of down, remove the tabs and industry and become a window with the browser maximized I can not lashes out to the desktop, of course, now I tried it and it's like I say, with Opera you can use a tab until it is within the browser, Chrome instead if that's what I meant, and both can do to Desktop.

Another crap is that the main tab is almost the same color as the other tabs, so do not distinguish which is where you are and what the background. Nothing new either, it already did in IE8 and no change occurs to them. Why? Its users are those who know nothing about computers and do not open tabs. Prehistory is Microsoft. Windows 7, but I like everything else they do is terrible. Moreover, the IE9 is the same as always but with new look imitating Chrome and Opera, which is what you get, the eyelash up and a lot of transparency. Still has very few features and options and is so poor and backward in business as usual.

It is the most absurd thing I've ever seen it in the address bar in the same tab bar. As always wrong and never later Microsoft. Aimed at novice users or open super lashes. And neither have bothered to remove the top frame, so they eat the waste space like Firefox 4. Another story that I cannot understand is that in the year 2010 still do not think that many use laptops without mice or power button, only the touchpad, that is, to open links in another tab to still force you to click with button right and choose from the submenu to open in new tab. One of the reasons why contempt Opera or Explorer, that have not yet solved this and Firefox and Chrome only through extensions. Only ChromePlus Maxthon and bring it to series. A fact that no mention is that IE9 includes a download manager, I think is one of the things that had fallen behind the competition. It is fairly intuitive and similar to the others, I find it very useful because you can pause your downloads ... I remember when I discharge, stopped in 98% and there was no such resume.

As someone who loves rejects Microsoft and Google, I must admit that this new IE9 I liked a lot. I loved this design and hardware acceleration like me (though I have not experienced yet). Just a note: when opening multiple tabs, I notice a slight slowdown (which Chrome does not happen until recently more than 20 tabs).

Microsoft's work in this version of IE is amazing, I stop using IE version 7 and I've had a pleasant surprise this afternoon when I install this new version, despite being a beta I have not had any problems What I have noticed is that the download manager does not show the transfer rate or at least in my case, someone else is wrong? I also caught the attention being the speed, I'm an intruder in your browser options aver if anything appears to view it.

IE9 commenting and in general, personally I'm liking the look you're taking, but right now I still find that inside is just as empty as usual. Twitter flickr or even look bad, to give two examples enormous. And even I found errors in their Live services, such as in profile pages not loading all the elements, or you can access all the menus that are displayed automatically. And many silly mistakes as images that do not fit entirely in their containers, or drop-down that do not open or links that do not respond as much as you click. I do not know, but get the feeling that they have been able to implement HTML5, getting to 95 on the Acid3-if anyone still takes this into account, and implementing hardware acceleration (which is very much appreciated and really noticed ), but remains behind its rivals.

At no time are talking about web standards support and integration with html5 or anything that you use. I have been a web developer and it really gives you a headache, but completely NOT KNOW if this time is using a standard, and I know when leaving the RC or the final. And the biggest problem of "web designers" is that they have the f ... tell the user "In Internet Explorer unscheduled use firefox" for fear that will not be sold. So if you stop to iExplorer insurance program already adapting standards.

Seriously, I've tried a few hours and is more fluid than before, but still does not convince me at all, not if it's just me but I would have liked not to drive in the taskbar every tab as a separate window but as Chrome or Opera. I think like many, I can not make the address bar comfortable occupying the same space as the tabs, for me a fatal error, as I am of those who have many tabs open. Otherwise to keep trying and hope I never have so much trouble as in previous versions, at least I realize that Microsoft are putting the batteries to be better, which will bring better competition and at least I hope that Apple improve Safari ( used to be my favorite browser).

"Focusing on the page and not in the browser" is the usual classical Microsoft's disparage the user. That brought in windows, as we know, a huge number of users who do not even know the difference between memory and disk. And will, if imposed, or users who do not know what a URL. In other words, a new source of "fresh meat" for criminals to take advantage of the naivety of internet people. Overall, if the page looks like the bank and tell the browser what it does not matter ... They have to believe it's the bank, right? So, just as happens today with Windows for most users (who probably do not include the readers of this page). Still, if the address bar will show as always, he does not know to be careful to distinguish a real from a fake url is not fixed. When you know this, regardless of whether the address bar is small, you go and expands it to look at the url. It's better in that sense a filter that you put the page in red and yell you that there are problems of phishing (modern browsers warn). The end user will always be abstracted from how things really work, use the computer as a tool, like a microwave or a washing machine, giving you an audible alarm when you have finished, do not you think?

Actually, the change of Explorer I like it. In general terms seem to be working well in design, performance and compatibility. And that bet on HTML5 also (although a project and things missing and many other proposals fall like that is not locked), since they all follow the same path. I hope not again return to the past, with pages that only Explorer, IE6 continues the war. Standards are standards because everyone can use them not just a few. Hopefully, these features can be used by more people and not just by IE9 Windows 7.

Hi, I have not yet been proven IE9, since when is being installed, it stays stuck on "downloading updates required ..." and not continue. I have Vista 32-bit original and updated daily, and since yesterday I'm trying and nothing, it takes 25 minutes and the bar is less than half, to see if I can help, because it can be. Thanks.