Thread: Internet Explorer 9 window crashes on start-up

Internet Explorer 9 window crashes on start-up

I have a - I hope - small problem. If I'm in Internet Explorer and an external link "Click" crashes the IE 9 from - it is a message not responding program. Also many times (not always) it also crashes at the start up. With Antivirus and adware I have checked the computer. There, nothing is found. Since, new user for Internet Explorer 9 - not enough idea about it. Maybe someone can help me. Once before, many thanks in advance.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 window crashes on start-up

Internet Explorer 9 window crashes on start-up, mostly because of add-ons. So I would like to suggest you to use No Add-ons Mode. Click Start. Type in "iexplorer.exe -extoff" and press enter. This will release IE in No Add-ons mode. Confirm if the hurtles or performance concern are not upsetting while on this mode. If there is no predicament when using this mode, you can use the addon manager to disable all unwanted add-ons. I am sure that this tip will help you.

If you want to disable all unwanted add-ons, then the following steps will help you :
    1. Open Internet Explorer 9. Snap the tools button (wheel button at the right hand side corner), and then click Manage Add-ons. On the Show drop-down menu, select All add-ons to display all add-ons that are installed on the computer. Gaze for each article in the list, select the add-on, and then click Disable in the Information window.
    2. When you have disabled all the stuff in this list, click OK.
    3. Exit and then restart Internet Explorer.

Software Rendering is also one option for solving the problem of Internet Explorer 9 crash. If rearranging Internet Explorer or No Add-ons mode does not tenacity the problem for you then it could be a compatibility concern with the Graphics card. To resolve this, Click Start, type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER: inetcpl.cpl. Under Internet Options, click the advanced tab. Under 'Accelerated Graphics', click on the checkbox next to 'Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering*'. Ensuring that it is checked, click on OK. Close Internet options. Now open Internet Explorer 9. It should now work without any dilemma.

Have you tried to reset Internet Explorer Settings.?? If not, then you should try doing it. To make use of the Reset Internet Explorer Settings characteristic from Control Panel, follow these points:
    1. Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is running).
    2. Click Start, type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER:
      inetcpl.cpl
    3. The Internet Options dialog box emerges.
    4. Click the Advanced tab, Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset.
    5. After that you will have to click Reset again. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box. Start Internet Explorer again.