Thread: My web page got shrunk!

My web page got shrunk!

I normally use internet in my home. Yesterday when i was using the internet my web pages were getting displayed properly. Suddenly my bag fall on the keyboard and my web page got shrunk. I tried it to bring back to normal, but was not able to do so. Now i am not able to use my internet and all my works are being stooped due to this. How i will solve the issue? I need some help for this.

Re: My web page got shrunk!

I made search for this problem and after two hours i was able to finded the proper solution for your problem. On the system and open your internet explorer. Open any web page and on the web page click on a white space and after clicking on the white space now press CTRL and the + key. It will bring your web page back to the normal. If it does not work then give me your reply.

Thanks for giving the fast reply. It did the same thing what you told me to do. When i pressed the control and the + key my all the web pages got bigger. But this does not happen on the game page. When i go to a game page its page is being displayed properly. I don't want to zoom my pages. So what should i do next? Please suggest some other solution.

I got your problem now .There is a need to open your Internet Explorer as you are using it. After opening the Internet Explorer press the key ALT, then V key, then Z key and after this if the last menu comes on the screen, then in that you need to click on the 100%. After doing this you restart your computer and then check the web pages. It will now definitely make the changes.

I am facing the similar problem on my system. I started facing this problem from the last week. I was not able to know how this problem occurred on my computer. I tried many solutions, but nothing is helping me out. I also visited many sites on Google, but still not getting the exact solution. I want some solution on this problem. So please help.

I tried your other solution. I pressed the ALT key, then v, then z key and when i made my last menu to 100 %, i was able to solve the issue. Everything is on the track. This time it has worked for me and my web pages are back to the normal. I don't understand what problem has occurred, but i give thanks to Xylina for solving my problem.

Xylina you are a genius!! Thank you ))