Thread: Issue with ATT, Yahoo, Uverse while sending emails

Issue with ATT, Yahoo, Uverse while sending emails

I have a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows XP. The problem that I am facing is with the services for sending emails using yahoo, Uverse or ATT. I do not know what could have caused the same but not able to send any. Apparently, a couple of months ago, ATT / Yahoo / Uverse changed the way their SMTP outgoing email servers were set up. Please help out to get sort of the same and work well. I use Mozilla Thunderbird email client.

Re: Issue with ATT, Yahoo, Uverse while sending emails

The issue is well with the third part application that you have used to make the implementation to get sort. In order to work well it is necessary and essential that you do check and process out for the change which will be better that is it is needed you should look out for the client application which will lead the thing to be processed. It will be better. I hope you may then get to a better solution.

there is a way through which you can make the desired things to be implemented or work. All you need to do is to follow the steps that is mentioned below:

• You need to click on Tools and then access to Account settings
    • Now access to Outgoing email account
    • Then click on Manage Identities button
    • As it is been done you have to click on edit button and on the settings tab
    • You may find that first three fields are "Your Name", "Email Address" and "Reply-To Address". Both the email and reply should currently have the same address
    • You should not change the "Reply-To" address, as you want emails to go to the non-Yahoo account, or you wouldn't be reading this in the first place.
    • Click on Ok button until its all closed that is the dialog box
    • Send the mail.

The SMTP for the same have been changes and this could be the reason that you are not able to send message. The third party application may not be supporting well. So i would suggest you to get through to the issue by using a normal application or account rather using a third party. This will really let the changes to get through and you can make the implementation to get sort as needed or required. Check out for the thing.

There is a way through which you can make things to go on and work well which will be better. All you need to do is to check out and edit the server list under mail preferences and then navigate through smtp.att.yahoo.com and then Set a custom port to 465. Now make sure SSL is checked ON. Authentication should be set to PASSWORD, then make sure you have the following info to enter that is Username and Password. As it is been done you are able to access and send email.

In order to work out well with the thing it is essential that you work out well that is if you do have a sub-accounts set up. It is essential that after setting up the smtp you need to go back to email address that you are setting up and then you need to change the Outgoing Server (SMTP) to the one you just created. Make sure that you have to do this for every sub-account. Check out for the change and then look out for the ouptput. I hope you may then be able to perform the task as needed.

It could be that the connection is not able to support well to the Outlook. So I would suggest you to check out for the connection which will help you out well for making the implementation to get sort and then process out which is necessary. It will surely make the desired implementation to get sort and then work well as needed. As it is been done you may then be able to work as required and then process the task which is needed.

Check out by running the system under safe mode and then look out for the thing which will be better. As it is been done you can then perform the tasks which will surely make the implementation to get sort. try to run the system under safe mode and then synchronize with Outlook that you are using. I hope you may then be able to send the emails then.

Perform a system restore then to get sort of the change. I hope this will let you to make the desired changes to get worked. It will be better. This is because the system restore will set the parameters to get worked as needed and worked when been processed it will be better. So work out as required. I am sure you may then be able to process the task. So set the system restore and then perform