Thread: Export emails from Apple Mail to Entourage

Export emails from Apple Mail to Entourage

I want to import the files I have in Entourage 2008 in Mail. I used Import Mailboxes ... The files are imported, but none of the mail content. I do not want to reorder my 4500 and a few emails. When I try to export an archive environment that gives this: "Export incomplete. A problem occurred while recording one of your messages. The Office database may be damaged. Start the utility and check the database" What is the solution?

Re: Export emails from Apple Mail to Entourage

This is a script that can import into Entourage X and download it here. From memory, when I did some tests, it needed a little tweak the script to be able to recover everything, but it worked pretty well. All details here. That way, go, it still ends with a trick. Hopefully this should help you to get this problem resolved.

You have attempted a reconstruction of the database, then, as indicated? To what result. That said, it could be good to give some details on the context. In particular versions (levels update included) and Entourage Mail question. And also to clearly describe exactly what you do. However you can directly go to the mailbox if the problem is not solved yet.

If no other method, you can perhaps go through the archives MBOX: drag the mail folder from Entourage to the desktop as you create archives in MBOX format that Mail should know to import, if I remember correctly. To be rebuilt after the database course (which is done by holding down the "Option" key while launching Entourage).

As far as i you will have to export your e-mail and then re-import it independently accounts I think.
    • Export your emails in a folder (mbox format)
    • You can then slide them on the window MAIL

You need to do this for each of your accounts.

As far as i know i would advice you to first export your emails to the desktop using the Apple Mail. After this simply import the exported file to entourage. This should help you to get the email from your Apple mail to Entourage. Hopefully this will help you to get this application resolved.

It May be because you do not throw the Preferences folder adobe, which is located in your Preferences folder in your user library. Apple + F to search for everything Adobe and you put the trash everything about the names mentioned, then you try an installation. The installer should detect something for these apps.

It is possible to export the mails from Apple Mail to Entourage i think you simply need to export the file to your hard disk from the Apple mail in the CSV format and then simply import this file in the Enourage File. This will definitely help you to get this problem. Hpefully this should fix the issue.