Thread: Block File System Browsing

Block File System Browsing

We guys are trying to make a new Kiosk which is based on the Mozilla Firefox 2. Most of it is working properly only we are having last few problem which also includes file system browsing. Can you guys tell me that how can i make my hard disk secured so that nobody other can access it? Once somebody gets accessed then there are 99 % of virus infection on your system.

Re: Block File System Browsing

Good start in safe mode and see if you can access the firewall settings. Otherwise test repair windows (CD / website microsoft / prompt sfc / scannow choice). Testing also execute in msconfig (in safe mode), and disabled all unnecessary processes that start at boot. If nothing works here or send an ironing mp.

Then there is my problem started with an error report of the system (NT Authority) has the "services.exe" with the following status code: 1073741819. I first searched a bit on the internet and I found few problems to be solved subject! to start the computer a message reporting the error and then stop the system appears! I do not know how to tell if I still have to viruses because I no longer that stop the system but instead something precise and worries me!

The problem could be related to an infection of your computer system. Actually some time before my system was also showing the same symptoms and then i found that an issue was regarding the virus on my system. I scanned my system by using the Norton Anti Virus and removed all the infections and since then i have never faced any such problem.

It means that something crashed the programes service.exe. AC may be a virus (surment same) or just Windows in it even. You may
    • Try a System Restore to a date anterior to this problem.
    • You bring your CD ROM to install windows xp and to "start / run: SFC / scannow".
    • Do a virus scan of your hard drive (what I meant cissou6).
    • Or so as a last resort formatting and reinstalling windows.