Thread: Firefox toolbar: "Most read" Bookmark problem

Firefox toolbar: "Most read" Bookmark problem

So on my MacBook I have in the Firefox toolbar, a small icon (Sticky with pin), which shows me the "most read" posts. I shortened the original text, so there is only "usually" there. It is collecting the URLs of those sites I always open. On the iMac I have this icon (along with the possibility) is not and I do not know where I got it, how to get it where I find it. I find no add-on (if that's all) and also in the settings I see no such thing. Ditto in the Customize Toolbar. It is perhaps from Google. I need the bookmark does not often anyway, but that it is not there and I can not find it makes me tingly, I'm quite obsessed. Probably the solution lies in front of me, but I am blind.

Re: Firefox toolbar: "Most read" Bookmark problem

unfortunately I do not know this icon function. quiet well because i have been using the windows on my desktop computer , But I know that one in Firefox so some adjustment with respect to the macbok which you are using i would suggest you to get this just try to reinstall the browser toolbar. just about : Config in the URL field enter ..

Finally I have this day (this means) found. The function is in Firefox: Manage Bookmarks / views / columns / Show Most Visited. If the activated, FF saves the most visited pages, and this icon is then formed itself into the toolbar. Since there are also other tags, such as "keywords" and "keywords" to activate, or the sorting method - for all who have gathered at the 1000 Bookmarks, certainly interesting.

The feature is only new to FireFox 3 and is always created with as soon as you make a bookmark or import switches as described in the settings. The feature can not import a bookmark in Firefox 2.x integrate the bookmark.html. It would be better to use a different browser other than Mozilla Firefox i would recommend you to use Safari.