Thread: How to turn white explorer window area transparent

How to turn white explorer window area transparent

I am doing Bsc(IT) and I am in the last semester of last year. I was surprised when I saw my professors laptop screen. He was using the internet explorer but that was like a white window on the screen it was transparent. I was sure it was transparent and not just a background photo similar to his desktop background and not only this when he moves the window it acts like a glass. The effect was just blurry.So how did he do it? Did he use a theme or something? Any help.

Re: How to turn white explorer window area transparent

As he was using a transparent screen for the internet it seems very new to me. But it is possible I am using firefox which is totally Aerofied. I think it will match with that effect so. You can ask him don't be shy asking him about this. It will just improve your knowledge. Your solution may be this or you can search about this on the Google.

I think it is an effect of glass/transparency into the interface of the windows. The values which create the effect may be put in manually by using some software for the glass/transparency effect to extend it correctly. I think you can use the windows Aero graphical user interface this will help you.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Yes it is possible to make your screen transparent as you have seen it on your Professors screen. You can download the Glass2k 0.9.2 that is a small little program that allows Windows users to make any window transparent. It works you can use this. But it works with windows 7.