Thread: Opera vs Apple Safari

Opera vs Apple Safari

Hello friends, I am very new in this technological world. And having a basic idea about the Internet browsers though I am not familiar with all the browsers, so i would like to gain some knowledge regarding two browsers one is "Opera" and other one is "Apple Safari". So, any one can give me some important features/comparisons between the above two mentioned Internet browsers......

Re: Opera vs Apple Safari

I am having some basic theoretical information of above mentioned two browsers. so, i would like to share my experience with you.
    Opera is a Internet/web browser which is developed by "Opera Software" which is first introduced in "Italy" at the end of the 16th century(Mostly 1597) and soon spread into the rest places of Europe. Opera available in the market free of cost for both the computer and mobile Internet(known as "Opera Mini") browsing.Opera having common-features for accessing your Internet like access web sites, sending and receiving e-mail ,downloading, chatting etc. Different computer operating systems supports Opera(like xp,vista,linux,Mac OS x),in different mobiles dives are also support Opera like(like windows mobile,BlackBerry,iPhone,any java script enable devices etc).
    "safari" is an another web browser which introduced by "Apple" with an part of Mac OS X operating system. This browser introduced first in 7th January 2003,which supports only Mac OS X operating system. Later another version version of Safari released on 11th June 2007 for other windows operating system. This browser is also having the features as like Opera.
    Both the browsers are available in different versions with a free download facility.

Dear my friend every Inter browser requires some hardware and software requirement for install,the two browsers that you have mentions in your post they also required some configuration. i am giving you a idea of minimum requirement fro these two browsers. Both the browsers are supports in 32bit as well as 64bit computers.
    Hardware requirement:
    Operating systems: either in any windows operating system or Mac OS X(any version). Safari latest Mac OS X v10.4 or later versions is compatible with 64bit computers
    Hard disc space: minimum 256MB RAM for both Mac and windows
    Processor: Intel processor(p3,p4) or power pc g3,g4,g5.

Opera and safari both are also provide for mobile phones. "opera Mini" by Opera.All the features offered by opera mini and safari are the same,one difference is opera mini offers a feature which is more suited in to "smart phones" to remember the bookmarks in mobile browser. named as "Speed dial", apart from choosing from a large list.

Opera offers a variety of widgets to it's users for accessing their e-mail,new feeds and other Internet browsing in both computer and mobiles. unlike Safari, it can be used on cell phones and game consoles. Safari mainly slandered in any Apple system and mainly designed to work in iPhone and iTouch. You can download various add-ons and extensions to customize your browser.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever