Thread: apps in Ipad and Iphone

apps in Ipad and Iphone

Hey guys,

I was using a friends Iphone and Ipad... as always Apple has come up with a 'dont need but definitly want' product. I happend to play some awesome games.. and a couple of them were related to poker and blackjack.

Just wondering if i buy the iphone or ipad here in India, will i still be able to download and play them.

Cheers
    Sam

Re: apps in Ipad and Iphone

Why not! you can definitely download all the games that you had played until now on your friends iphone and ipad. There is nothing like you can't download it in India. Why are you thinking like you will won't be able to run your games in India?

Ohh thats great .. I was not really sure

Thanks for the help .. have you played poker by any chance

There is a way to run all the applications and games in iPad and iPod. This option is called as Jailbreak. But this can void the warranty of the phone. If you have a device which is already Jailbreaked then you just need to download those apps and games and copy them in the phone. Then install the same and use it. There are tons of site which provides games and support for iPad and iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbanco View Post
    There is a way to run all the applications and games in iPad and iPod. This option is called as Jailbreak. But this can void the warranty of the phone. If you have a device which is already Jailbreaked then you just need to download those apps and games and copy them in the phone. Then install the same and use it. There are tons of site which provides games and support for iPad and iPhone.
    Hmm sounds risky.... well may be when i want to buy some thing more trendy these guys come up with then i can do this...

thanks anyways