Thread: dependency service wasn't working

ThumbsUp dependency service wasn't working

I am new to this forum. Hello everyone. I just googled the topic "dependency service or group failed to start" and it led me to some solutions to try on this site. I was so pleased with the help that I received that I had to become a member and come on to thank those for the advice on the "netsh winsock..."
    Thank you guys so much that suggested that technique. You guys rock!!! My laptop has been inoperable for more than 5 months and I was reduced to using my desktop computer, which I hate to do. I like laying in bed and doing school work or browsing the net, and because my laptop crashed one night for no apparent reason I have not been able to do that. But after not giving up, I decided to get on here today and google the problem and it worked. Thanks guys! I can't tell you how much this helps me out.

Sandra Fairwell

Re: dependency service wasn't working

You are most welcome and we are glad that you have successfully resolved your querrie by visiting this forum. I hope in future as well, if you have any doubts then you are free to visit this forum and hopefully our members who are expert in their different field would be able to solve your querries accordingly. Hope to see you around soon.