Thread: Connect nokia e71x to tv or monitor

Connect nokia e71x to tv or monitor

Hello,
    i am the user of nokia e71 model, i am fond of watching the large screen videos or movies i would like to connect my mobile to my tv or my pc, i have a large data stored in my mobile phone i would like to view it, i do not have the knowledge how to view the data by connecting through the cable, so someone please help me to overcome this problem.

Re: Connect nokia e71x to tv or monitor

As the handset used by you is the nokia e71 and you want it to be connected to the to tv and monitor, you just want the data to be watched by you which is available in your mobile, i would like to recommend you to make use of data cable which is available with you to connect it to your pc then you will be getting one option for data transfer, once you select it you can go through the various data which is available in different folders select and view those data.

As you are crazy about the videos to be watched on your tv, the tv which you use is not listed, the problem which you face is one of the problem which is even faced by me, i have not yet been with such kind of tv which can transfer my data from mobile to tv, so please any one guide me regarding this.

The mobile used by you is nokia e 71, you want your data to be watched on your pc by connecting it through your data cable,you even require the videos to watched in large view as i would like to inform you that the size of the movie to be watched in the fullscreen, but the quality which you require will be depending upon the movie you want to watch.

As you require the movies to be watched on your pc from the available data from your mobile, i would like to recommend one option for you to install pc suite in your mobile, and get connected to your internet, you can view movies online or you can download them in your pc by which you can view those movies later in the particular size which you require.

Connect nokia e71x to tv or monitor

i am the user of nokia e71 model, i am fond of watching the large screen videos or movies i would like to connect my mobile to my tv, i have a large data stored in my mobile phone i would like to view it, i do not have the knowledge how to view the data by connecting through the cable, so someone please help me to overcome this problem. My tv Model is Sony Bravia EX72.