Thread: Constant browser crashes in W7 X64

Constant browser crashes in W7 X64

It is really seems so weired for me and I am getting unable to figure out what on going on wrong with this . Actually, I finished the installation of my copy of Windows 7 X64 before some weeks after that the RC ended. Since then I am suffering with the constant browser crashes, in some cases, it crashes so many times in a single moments, sometimes it remains stable for near about 20 minutes and then got crashed. The same thing is going on my entire browser that I am using currently..

Re: Constant browser crashes in W7 X64

Hi guys !! I am running with the same issue and I thought some windows components are causing this error and then after I have tried to make disable them randomly and all at once and that didn't work. I have ruled out the virus/spyware since I performed the reinstallation of Windows 7. . I also thought that may be , it can be caused because of the network related problems since I have different system connected directly with the same router using the LAN cable as well..

You have tried better and you applied the same solution suggested by experts in all other sites. That is one good thing that you applied all these procedures but this is bad thing that no one are going better after applying these all things ..That seems like it should be a good suggestion but I would also have a look in the Event Logs to find out if there are any suggestion as to what it is that is occurring this ...

I have looked around this and seems so strange for me also . I have recorded what the sites that I have launched up when it got crashed and found that it makes absolutely no changes whether I am running with 1 tab open or 9. There is also no any changes whether "heavy" sites such as youtube or facebook and other components like that. Stuff that need add-ons such as flash and java.

I am running with the constant browser crashes within the Windows 7 Ultimate (x64). It seems to happen fine randomly, not going through the specific manner or when I am surfing onto the specific page. I am working with the recent released versions of Chrome and Firefox browser , and it seems that it does not matter which browser I am working with ;

Chrome occurred an error report, but Firefox shows its own error dialog box and I could not find the event log for the specified Firefox browser but I did for the Chrome.

Faulting application name: chrome.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4a8e3c37
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7100.0, time stamp: 0x49eea706
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00038eb1
    Faulting process id: 0x11e4
    Faulting application start time: 0x01ca2907a4f63830
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: 3cb9c2d0-94fc-11de-b9ed-00044b197e3d

My system is free from the virus/malware/spyware and other threats .

As according to the error message occurred showing that the “ntdll.dll” is damaging module, please execute the command SFC to check out the status if there is a corruption has been made onto the same :

Just issue the following command to an elevated command prompt and then use ENTER key to execute :

sfc /scannow

The sfc /scannow command would perform the scanning procedure of entire secured system files and replaces invalid versions with the absolute Microsoft versions. Then after, please execute the DXDIAG and find out the status if it is working.