Thread: Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons

Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons

I am currently working with the Windows Explorer 7.0. Within the Explorer icon , I am getting a statement there which is tagged with the message "No Icons" and when I click upon the Windows Explorer I got the error message "Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons"... What is this and how do I deal with this , I am unable to figure this out and the procedure to get the add-ons turned on. When I click onto the tools "Manage icons" is very faint and will not open when I make some clicks on that .

Re: Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons

I am suffering with the little bit same issue but actually My problem is not disabling and seems so weired . But I have tired for this to solve this out . Can someone here suggest me about the procedure to make it move away? Whenever, I boot up the Internet Explorer, I received the message: "Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons."

The entire Internet Explorer add-ons like ActiveX controls or toolbars, are turned off. Some webpages are not able to display properly. I though, it can be resolved after latest Windows updates but when I close and launched the same again, I interacted with the same message.

You need to make a right-click onto the icon specified that you are working with to launch up the Internet Explorer (maybe it is in the start menu or maybe on the desktop). Do you have any type of parameters below suggested with the iexplore.exe command ? If so, then you need to remove out the parameter associated with that .

There is one of the method to remove this error out. You need to go through the procedure suggested below and I am sure, you all will get something effective solution from this . you have to do is move on to your Desktop

Make a right click onto the Internet explorer icon specified and then after move to the Properties.... from the Target ,you will get something such as :

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer -exoff
    Just remove off the -exoff
    Click onto the Apply
    Restart the IE(Browser) again....
    Everything will be back into the normal status .

I use to surf the Internet with the internet Explorer 7 and I have downloaded the Safari so then I moved and took of Safari. then after I moved to the Internet Explorer and it states that " Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons" .. What the heck is this .. I am not sure what to do now to resolve the issues !!! Also when i move on to th youtube it occurred the message as "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player." ..Any suggestion would be appreciated ....

What looks to have moved on is the shortcut you are working with as somehow been converted to the Internet without any available addons. (Start => All Programs => Accessories => System Tools => Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons)) To resolve this out , find the absolute Internet Explorer (mostly in C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe), then modify the shortcut you are working with is target to the address of the absolute Internet. Issue got resolved !