Thread: How do get my disabled Gmail account back???

How do get my disabled Gmail account back???

I have not use my gmail account for a long period of time and now it resulted that your account has been disabled.Due to these i am not able to access my orkut or facebook accounts because it was made with that only.please help me me to recover that back.

Re: How do get my disabled Gmail account back???

The easiest way to get the account back is that you fill the email recovery form on the gmail.Fill the required information for the email recovery from the system from where you logged in the account in the past.You just go to the recover my account on the gmail ,fill in the form with some previous question for which you have answered at the time of creating the email account.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

if you are unable to recover your account just go to mail.google.com. They will ask you that what is preventing you to access the account there are a number of option such as forget password,forget user name,loading issues and others.Just follow the instruction step by step and provide the appropriate information to them and the account will be recovered.

Most of the time you are not able to access the account due to the forgotten user name and password.If the case is these then there is an option of forget password in the gmail just click on that and follow the instruction and fill in the details to recover it.You have also mentioned that you have not access the account from a long so it might be the case that google has deleted the account so there is no option for recovery so then create a new account most preferable for you.

Gmail account do not get disabled unless something very strange happens to it.
    If you have not access your account for more a month so gmail consider it as disabled and it is difficult to recover,but you can recover it from mail.google.com by filling the email recovery form and answer the simple questions.there is another option that is forget password section on the gmail from where you can recover your account.

Gmail accounts send an alternate email to your another email id for verification, if you have not deleted that message in your other account then there will be a link just click there and answer some questions which where also asked at the time of account creation such as who is your favorite friend? etc.your account will be recovered and you can also do it through forget password section from gmail.

There are chances that your account may be hacked by some one that why it is showing disabled. You can go to mail.google.com and in the support section just provide the password personal details as required and follow some instructions your account will be recovered. There is another possibility too that if you have not accessed gmail for a long period of time then it will delete the account so there is no option for you. In that case just create a fresh account and update it on the regular basis.

Fill in the email recovery form. I tried doing this with all the information they could possibly need from my office computer and it didnt work. Then i realised they record the IP address from where you send the information.