Thread: Not able to see images in gmail

Not able to see images in gmail

I have a problem in my browser actually,Right now i am using IE8 browser on my Windows Xp.Till last afternoon it was working fine but suddenly i was unable to see the images in my gmail account.when i tried to open any email containing images, I got a security warning from Microsoft firewall that the webpages contains content throught HTTPS secure connection.My query is to known the setting which i am lacking or it is due to the some update from gmail or not, please reply.

Re: Not able to see images in gmail

it seems that you have a problem in your IE8 browser settings.just follow the setting provided below as: 1.go to the internet option than 2. go to security 3. click on the internet icon 4.than just click on the custom level button 5. scroll down and near the bottom of it, look for the "display mixed content" 6.than change it to enable than 7.Display video and animation on the webpage that does not use external media player to enable

As i have seen your problem above with your browser the simple solution for that is that just click on the "Tools" in the IE8 and than on to the "Internet options". now go to the "security" tab and after that just click on the "Custom level". Now scroll down to "Display mixed content" and click on "Enable". Finally click "ok" then followed by "Apply" and you are done with it.

The most simple way to see images in the gmail is that just before you open your email that is the gmail you will get a pop-up message which will ask if you wish to view the content that is secure. you have to select an answer that is "No", and then you will be able to see the pictures in your email of gmail account.try these it really works !!

Simply to solve this problem you have to just deactivate your firewall from the firewall setting in the browser which you are using. Once you are done with your setting you will be able to see the images in your Gmail account and you will receive the email with pictures. Try this it works most of the times. If not done with this go to the “ tools” in the browser then >internet options>Security>Custom level>scroll down to “Display mixed content”>Enable>apply>ok.