Thread: Hidden windows opened in Firefox by website infomoneyservice.com

Hidden windows opened in Firefox by website infomoneyservice.com

I am using the Mozilla Firefox browser which i have closed but when checked into the task manager process tab, it is showing that the Firefox is still running. So i have ended it forcefully. But when i started the Firefox browser it is opening with the 4 tab with the infomoneyservice.com. Which i think is the hidden windows and come from the history. If any one is having suggestion then please step ahead. Thank you.

Re: Hidden windows opened in Firefox by website infomoneyservice.com

It seems that any of your Add on might be causing the issue with the browser of your and opening this kind of the webpage. I will recommend you to go with the disabling of the addon in the Firefox browser and then check whether you are getting the same error. So go through the same and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

It can be also possible that the Mozilla Firefox browser of your might got corrupted due to the adware or malware which is causing the improper behavior of the Mozilla Firefox browser. So if this is the case i will advise you to run the antivirus software and remove the virus from the computer of yours. So try this out and wok with the same.

I think that there might be some issue with the Firefox browser itself that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to start the Firefox browser into the safe mode and see whether it is working properly this time or not. If it is not working then might be possible that the browser of yours got crashed.

I agree with the above reply that you are going through. If it is not working with the problem of yours then i will advise you to go with the safe mode. To start the Mozilla Browser into the safe mode then you have to go to the installation of the files into the system drive and click on Mozilla (Safe Mode) and run the same.

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the issue with the same then let me tell you that you can report regarding the issue with the Mozilla and see whether it is working with the same or not. I think that the issue can be resolved with the help of the Mozilla only so contact them and work with the same.