Thread: Facing Chrome.exe-application Error

Facing Chrome.exe-application Error

I am having an issue with the Google Chrome which is not responding and giving the error. While the Google Chrome are initializing at that it throws error code{0x0000005} which i am unable to get it as i am new for the browser. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Facing Chrome.exe-application Error

This is the normal behavior of the Google Chrome which is faced by most of the user of the Google Chrome browser and can be resolved with the changing the property of the same. To work with the same you have to go through the below given step that will help you to resolve the issue.

1. Right Click on the Google Chrome
    2. Select Properties from Context Menu
    3. Click on Shortcut Tab
    4. In the target text field type "--no-sandbox" in the end
    5. Click on OK
    6. Start the Google Chrome
    7. Thats it!!!!!

If i am not wrong then you are using the older version of the Google Chrome browser which is having this kind of issue and having crash at the time of the starting. If you wanted to work with the issue then i will advise you to upgrade to the latest version of then Google Chrome and you will not face this problem any more.

I think that there might be some conflicting issue with the third Party software while starting the Google Chrome. If you are using any anti virus program then check whether it is terminating the program for execution or not. To check just disable the program and then run the Google Chrome if it is working now then it is all because of the Antivirus which is stopping this. Just make the Google Chrome as trusted in the Antivirus and run the same.

If you are using the Symantec Endpoint Protection 11 unmanaged clients on the system of yours then it is obvious to get the error messege like this as Symantec itself reported this issue with the Google Chrome browser. To get rid of this Symantec has given a solution to upgrade to the Symantec Endpoint Protection 11 Maintenance Release 3 or later version which is having fix for the issue.

I am having the same issue with the Google Chrome which is not starting up and giving the The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005) error while initializing the same. I have applied the "--no-sandbox" to the target of the Google Chrome and the issue got resolved to advising you to follow the same.

To work with the issue i have searched a post related to the same problem on this forum only which is having the same discussion and solution for same. I think you should try and see whether it is working for you or not. So just go through the below given link and work with the same.
    Google Chrome unable to run after installation

also facing this problem noting is applicable . "--no-sandbox" is also not addable coz it gives error that not specified path. plz help me