Thread: Google Sites and Calendar Time Zone Problem in firefox 3.6.8

Google Sites and Calendar Time Zone Problem in firefox 3.6.8

When I go to mozilla firefox 10-15 minutes after the browser crashes and when I go into the process for adopting its mark as me what the process is busy, I tried completely uninstalling firefox and reinstalling but error returns I have seen articles that explained that these problems were due to incompatibility with the firewall or antivirus, Basically the problem with Google Sites and Calendar Time Zone in firefox 3.6.8. Please help.

Re: Google Sites and Calendar Time Zone Problem in firefox 3.6.8

You need to Lightning ad don that is a calendar application that installs as an extension for Thunderbird, unlike Sunbird program that installs itself as a classic independent. This is an official project of the Mozilla Foundation. His translation is provided by mozilla. A weblog is to track the evolution of this extension.

If you currently use Calendar, Lightning will not import automatically your calendars with your events and tasks. Here's how to recover your data:
    1. Start by saving the file ICS normally found in your profile folder (the default is the file named CalendarDataFile.ics under the folder of Calendar located inside the profile directory). You can also request to export the Calendar schedule.
    2. Import this calendar in Lightning by using the menu Events > Import .... Select the file saved earlier and click OK.

You can also use Sunbird that is a calendar shared with task manager, made an appointment. All-ons Sunbird intends to position itself as a competitor to run Outlook. This software allows you to manage different calendars, local or online. For each calendar, you can specify appointments or tasks. If management appointments is quite advanced.

Check out the new version of the gadget Calendar calendar easy. It can now connect to your Google Calendar (if you have one) in 2 clicks and interact online. You view your events, you can create, modify, delete.
    To do this, is simple:

* Open the Options window of the gadget by clicking the icon .
    * Check the box Use Google Calendar
    * Save your settings and reload your iGoogle page.

I use Calendar Easy, my gadget displays your Google Calendar events and allows you to interact live.
    In the options window, I'll also notice two other choices:
    • Language / country: you can choose the display language, precisely the countries in some cases. The options are those that manage the holidays of the country in question.
    • I can show / hide week numbers.