Thread: Download Google Chrome Offline Installer

Download Google Chrome Offline Installer

Hi, i am a Windows 7 user and like browse on Firefox browser. Recently, i used Google Chrome on of my friend system and found it pretty interesting. hence i decided to have the same on my system as well. I downloaded the setup file, that was just around 400 KB, but when i double clicked this file, it again started downloading and was taking huge time, i am on slow network.

This was really annoying. I tried it many times but still the same. Is there any offline installer available for the same? If yes, please let me know where can i download Google Chrome Offline Installer. Thanks for all your helps.

Re: Download Google Chrome Offline Installer

You are right. Installation process of Google chrome is really the worst part i found for this browser and hence am still stucked with the Firefox. So it is better to have the offline installer. You can download the Google Chrome standalone Installer from the link given below.

Download Google Chrome Offline Installer.

Quote Originally Posted by trio View Post
    You are right. Installation process of Google chrome is really the worst part i found for this browser and hence am still stucked with the Firefox. So it is better to have the offline installer. You can download the Google Chrome standalone Installer from the link given below.

Download Google Chrome Offline Installer.
    Hey buddy, thanks for the download link of offline installer. But you guys should be aware that after installing the browser from this standalone Installer you will no more getting any updates from the chrome. That means that you may perhaps fail to notice significant security fixes and new improved feature in future. The only way you will get these updates is by visiting the download link often after few days.

This Offline installer doesn’t necessitate network connectivity to install. As soon as it gets installed, Chrome will try to robotically update each time it notices that a latest version of the browser is obtainable. Though, your network configuration may possibly stop the browser from updating correctly. As per I know, the current version of this browser is till having some bugs and without updates its gonna be really annoying. So it is better to install from the normal installer.

A number of people experience that an online installer is not convenient, it possibly will be bothersome particularly for sluggish internet connection. Thus as an alternative of using online setup, I believe it is superior if we can download Google Chrome offline installer, the real full setup.

Note: The offline chrome installer is really a dreadful plan, it never autoupdates hence except you cover nothing superior to accomplish in life than to verify again and again for updates.