Thread: Runtime Error Program: c:\programfile (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

Runtime Error Program: c:\programfile (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

I am on Windows 7, I have the latest version of Firefox 3.5.6, and impossible to put add-ons to the days or themes. I go to the download area of the site Geckozone, and impossible to download. I am also unable to update the one I have already notified when the update told me. I do not understand what is happening. Its pop up Runtime Error Program: c:\programfile (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Please help.

Re: Runtime Error Program: c:\programfile (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

Always start via right-click "Run as administrator". Save target (link) as ... and stores it on your desktop. Then double click on navilog1.exe to start the disinfection process. Let yourself be guided. Press any key when anyone asks you. At the main menu, choose one and valid. Wait time of the scan. There you may be asked to reboot your PC. Let the tool do it automatically, if not restart your PC normally if you so request.

You need to download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random / random and save it to the desktop: Double click on RSIT.exe located on your desktop to launch: For VISTA: Right-click and choose "Run as administrator". Then: If the tool HijackThis (current version) is not present or not detected on the computer, RSIT the download (allows access in your firewall, if requested) and you must accept the license.

Uninstall Mozilla. Download the complete installation again. Disconnect from the Internet and close your anti-virus (the disconnection of the Internet is not mandatory, but if you are sure your anti-virus software is useful for something, you'll be afraid to stop the resident protection of your Anti-virus and still be connected to the Internet). Then Install Mozilla. What happens is that the resident protection of certain anti-virus installations get to ruin by not allowing, without warning, the amendment of certain DLLs. In this case, when the software calls this DLL to function properly, it is not good and is a runtime error.

I found another reason: runtime error R6034 firefox. It comes from the program VLC. When installing latest version of VLC, I checked the plugins for mozilla firefox, and every time I connect to an FTP server to download, I was wrong. The VLC plugin was trying to read the file directly for download.
    To remedy this problem: - open firefox
    - Go to Tools
    - Options
    - Content
    - Manage
    - In all actions managed by VLC, change is action and select "save locally"
    The error should disappear firefox .

If you have an active internet connection and yet you can view any website (with a message from Firefox saying that the server is found), it is likely that your firewall (firewall) is blocking Firefox. He must check that your firewall does allow Firefox to access the web. If this problem occurs after an upgrade of Firefox, you must re-enable access to Firefox in your firewall, which is often to remove the rule about Firefox in your firewall to force him to ask what you want to do.