Thread: My email won't print out since you changed my page

My email won't print out since you changed my page

I am having a Windows Live Account. I have some mails which I want to print. But I am not getting print of the page. I have a network printer attached to my system. The printer is functioning well sometime but it loose connection. I am not getting print from that. I am not able to configure the and I am also not getting proper output from that. I think the issue lies with the printer.

Re: My email won't print out since you changed my page

First take a test print for that. If that is working then it will work. Try to troubleshoot the printer and you might also need to update Windows Live mail. It is better to re-intsall the printer if you might not get access the same. I will recommend you to re-intsall all the printer back again. If still it does not work then try to save your pages on the system and then give the print.

Click on Start menu and then click Devices and Printers. In the window that appears click on Add Printer and then choose the option of Wireless, Network and Bluetooth. Select any one option from that and then if you want Windows can search printer for you. Once the window in the window will select it and click Next give it any name you want your printer is ready to be used in network.

Better add your printer in that. You are connecting a new printer directly to the physical computer which is obviously the most easiest one. If you are on network then take a test print and check once. Use a different web browser like Opera and the give print. You must get some errors while printing. Note down that and search for appropriate drivers.

Read the installation of the printer manual and follow the instructions for Windows 7. Connect the printer. Many newer printers are made when you connect them in parallel or USB port. The printer can be found and then configure automatically. If you configure the printer itself, you can run the Add New Printer Wizard (or use an installer if one is provided with the printer).

I will recommend you to first install the printer back again. You can also take the image view of the print page to xps. Set defaults work for the paper tray, duplexer, scale, type of paper feed, the halftone imaging, printer configuration information, the ink color and the orientation of the paper. These will be the default print settings that start with any Windows application when you select your printer.

The best option for that can be re-installing your printer driver back in the system. If the same is not working well then try out different web browser. The other way for that is to disable your firewall settings and antivirus solution. This usually does not work properly when there some security application blocks the printer port. I think re-installation can fix the issue.