Thread: How to contact windows live admin

How to contact windows live admin

I have a Windows Live account and from some days I am facing certain issue related to the connectivity. I am not able to properly get access to mail so for that I had decided change the user id and password. I am also planning to change the im client. What you recommend best for the same. But before that is there a way to contact the admin and fix the matter. Thanks.

Re: How to contact windows live admin

You might contact the technical support by sending the mail to the same. They will give you appropriate help for the same. You can try the same out or else the better way is that creating a new account. You can try to change to any other account. There are lots of free instant messenger service which you can opt for. But Windows Live gives you Mail Beta, Photo Gallery beta Movie Maker beta, beta Writer, Toolbar beta Family Safety beta.

Try to download MSN Messenger 2011 which is also called as Windows Live Messenger 2011, is the new instant messaging client (text chat (chat), voice or video) from Microsoft. his version is compatible with the latest versions of Windows 7. It makes the usage f the same much more easier. Since the latest updates from MSN, displaying only the webcam is no longer possible, only the video chat is possible.

Google Talk is the best one for such. It is good for chatting also and it comes in competition with Windows Live. Here, no fund cartoons, nudges and other weird things that make noise, in fact not very smiley, that's how Google put on sobriety. The latest beta version of software is still some efforts by offering avatars and nine different themes for chat windows. This make it fast.

The only issue with the Google Talk is that only Gmail users are allowed to use the same. So you will need to create a account in Gmail. The existing Gmail contacts are automatically added to the list. In addition to instant messaging, the client also offers audio conversation with one contact at a time. You can contact the admin by sending mail for your Windows Live service.

I am using Miranda which is an instant messaging client with multiple qualities. It is thus compatible with many protocols including MSN, ICQ , AIM or Yahoo and you can chat with all your friends, whatever software they use. Despite its rough appearance at first sight, it is also customizable to the death by various plugins and skins. I found this tool as very easy to use.

Yes for the alternative Miranda can be right one. It has so many plugins in this pack improve significantly Miranda smiley support, support for message pop ups, record of your mail server or display the song you are listening and anything with full messaging software. This makes much more functional and you can easy adjust yourself in this messenger.