Thread: How to retrieve Deleted Junk Email

How to retrieve Deleted Junk Email

I am using this Hotmail Account from last 1 and half year and i have never made any mistake for accessing it or controlling it but i was bit tensed yesterday and by mistake i deleted the JUNK Mails from my account. Now i regret that there was one mail which was bit important for me so is there anybody who can tell me how to retrieve back those mails.

Re: How to retrieve Deleted Junk Email

If You want to retrieve the Deleted Mail.There is a one Folder in our Mail called Trash .It's Work is same as a Recycle bin.You can restore Your mail From that.If You not able to Find that Folder then Just Right in the URL /trash.You can get it in this Manner.

I think the mails which you have deleted from your Inbox or a Junk folder then those mails must be going to the Deleted folder where all the deleted mails has been saved. So you must try to find out your important mails in the Deleted folder, If deleted mails are not there then i think you will not be able to retrieve the deleted mails.

Actually when you delete any mails from your inbox or any other folder of mail box then you get one pop up message which has an information that there those mails going to placed after the deletion process. So i would like to ask you that have you got any such message like the mails which you wish to delete, Wont be able to regain back.

I think when you have got an email in your Junk Mail folder and when you try to delete the any mail from that folder then those mails are not retrieved back as they were initially ignored by yourself due to which that particular mail was in the Junk Folder. This means that once you have removed any mail from Junk mail then it does not come back.

Once you have got an emails in your Junk Folder then it means that those mails are not much important for you as they have marked as Junk Mails. Still when you remove this mails then you get the warning message that these mails will be moved away which will not be able to restored again, Then also you delete them then there is no possibility to get them back.