Thread: Internet is accessible, but networking reports "no internet access" and yellow warning icon

Internet is accessible, but networking reports "no internet access" and yellow warning icon

I have installed a latest Lenovo laptop by the Windows 7 Pro 64Bit, and I have a report by yellow warning of no access to the Internet, but I know that I having access. I have this same effect on some machines out in the field, all connected inside a domain. There is Kaspersky Antivirus installed and also there is a Firewall, however no limitations for outgoing traffic. All works very well only the warning Icon is worrying. Any suggestions?

Re: Internet is accessible, but networking reports "no internet access" and yellow warning icon

Does the problem displays each Windows 7 computer or certain computer in domain?
    To troubleshoot the issue, please perform the following steps.
    1. You have to Update the NIC driver to the newest one.
    2. Momentarily turn off firewall and antivirus application.
    3.Now you have to Run Troubleshoot Problems Tool in Network and Sharing Center and verify whether it can be solved.
    4. Open Network Connections window, satisfy momentarily disable all different network connection except for the current agitated connection for a test.

Re: Internet is accessible, but networking reports "no internet access" and yellow warning icon

Hello everyone, I think I found the solution to the problem of connecting to the internet and wlm .
    simply open Internet Explorer, tools , internet option , open the tab connection , click on network settings and if the box " Use a proxy server for your LAN "is enabled , disable and click ok and the problem is solved at least for me it is. thank you all.

Often you cannot login because your network settings are bad, actually your router may well connect to the internet but not from your pc you connected via WiFi. Mostly it is a problem of network authentication. To solve this problem:

Start = > Control Panel = > Network Assistant Wireless = > Enter your SSID (the name of your network, it is different from that of your router it would try to contact one Chinese and one French together.) So check out the SSID of the router and enter the fields in the configuration of the wireless network.

If you have a correct ip and your router does not connect go to the menu or displayed in connection log files in real time. See it or it gets hot . If there is marked eg " CHAP authentication failed "what are your logins connection which are erroneous . Re -enter them and if it does not work you may be airait hacked your account . If your router does not reach this stage at the connection you see above for problems of synchronization . Verify that the DHCP is enabled .

If everything works but for example you are at home but the launch of Free the connection is the launcher Wanadoo ( Orange) who tries to make the connection . Uninstall Wanadoo since the launcher control panel ( add remove programs ) then :

Control Panel = > Internet Options (or Internet options) = > Connections = > Then delete all the connection if you use a router or select your default connection via modem.

It 's still not working ? So get into the router administration in general is 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 so now check that your local ip address is considered a reliable address . Your router should assign you an address 192.168.nnn.nnn in general , if your local address looks like this is anything but windows which defines a local ip itself and you cannot connect. Verify that the DHCP server is enabled by assigning a correct IP for stations connected to the network .