Thread: Browser stops responding while viewing streaming video

Browser stops responding while viewing streaming video

I am having an issue with the Windows upgrade which is behaving weird with the browser of mine. I have upgraded my system with the Windows 7 and when i am trying to stream the video in the any of the browser it gets lock. The browser no more work. I have tried many things but not working with this. So please help me with the solution for same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Browser stops responding while viewing streaming video

The problem which you are getting is all because of the Windows update which is having the problem with this kind of issue. The update which you have downloaded and installed is having the same problem. So if you can then download the latest update of the Windows 7 and install the same which will resolve the issue of yours.

I am having the same problem which i have resolved with the latest download of the Windows 7 that i have downloaded and installed on my system and after that the issue is no more causing the problem for me. So if you are going through the same problem then i will advise you to download and install the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

I am not sure that this will help you but still wanted to advise you that you should check whether the browser having any problem with the same. Just reinstalled the browser and do not allow any kind of the add on in the same. Try this out and see whether it is working for you or not. I hope you will be able to work with the issue of yours.

If nothing is working for you and you are still going through the same problem then i will advise you to contact the Microsoft regarding the issue which you are going through and see whether you are getting the proper solution from them or not. They are having expert available all the time who will guide you with the same.

As per your problem i will advise you to check that whether the firewall of you system is blocking your browser for making the connection or not. It could be possible that the browser might be blocking the same. So check for the firewall setting and allow the browser. Also check for the Antivirus program which might also cause the same.