Thread: How do I move Mesh Folder and keep it Meshing

How do I move Mesh Folder and keep it Meshing

I am on windows 7 and am facing a really awkward problem with Live mesh services. I have been using it from few days. i was trying to move the Mesh folder by simply dragging it and then dropping it on the internet explorer browser. But it cannot be found by Mesh Live for synchronizing it. There must be a more simpler way to do this.

Re: How do I move Mesh Folder and keep it Meshing

If you are moving the folder on your local PC from one location to another. Consider an example if you are having a folder named as myfolder which is synchronized by the myfolder on the live mesh desktop. There is another folder within the myfolder which is named as folder1 this will break the relationship and hence you are getting this problem. Hope that this will help you.

Here i would like to know that why i am not able to download two files simultaneously. When i try to download these applications simultaneously it gets hanged. Is there an alternative method to get these files downloaded hopefully some one should help me in this matter. I would be thankful to you.

By default, IE allows up to two simultaneous downloads. This limitation was understandable a few years ago when our internet connections advancing at the speed of a 2CV, but now with ADSL (or fiber), this restriction is problematic. In fact, this limitation is a parameter 2 download IE. Just modify it to increase the number of simultaneous downloads (up 10).

I think that the parameter is modified in the registry (hive HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Internet Settings). Just add two DWORD key and calling themselves respectively MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server MaxConnectionsPerServer. Then, change their value (= the number of downloads the maximum allowed).

Try to copy the code below in notepad and save it as maxdownload.reg, then double click the file to add the settings in the registry.
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    Code:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Internet Settings] 
    MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server = dword: 00000008 
    MaxConnectionsPerServer = dword: 00000008
    This should resolve the problem.