Thread: MSE: How to Remove Quarantined Items

MSE: How to Remove Quarantined Items

When i check the history of Microsoft security essentials elements I found in an undetected trojan downloader and a sniffer password quarantined. but when I look in the items in quarantine there is nothing recorded and I can not be deleted it permanently. elements allowed in there is nothing either. please tell me how do i delete the quarantined item. thank you for the answering

Re: MSE: How to Remove Quarantined Items

This is not entirely logical, but if there is nothing in 40EN is that suppression action you have to be made. There is nothing to do. The 40EN is a database, accessible from MSE THAT, if for example it has been reinstalled, it is necessarily empty (the history too) If nothing is offered in the 40 ene, then you have no risk. So i think you should keep it as it is.

If there is Nothing in the 40EN, i think that there the files have been deleted. when i look in the history of MSE operations that have been made on your infected files. If everything has been deleted, you can simply "delete" history. No need to delete the quarantined file these file will never harm the system.

This is far as easy job you need to Click on the Quarantined items radio button so that it displays the list of all the quarantined items. Then you have two options either click Remove all button to remove all the items from the quarantine folder or if you want to delete only selected files you will have to select that particular item before clicking the move button.

To empty the 40EN of MSE follow the steps which i have listed below:
    1. We must open MSE.
    2. Go to the tab "History"
    3. (Not required) click the radio button "Quarantiend items" (the middle one)
    4. The all that remains is 40EN displayed with the buttons below you can delete everything except if you think it is wrong to MSE, then you can maintain or restore files present 40EN.

The default action when a virus Dectect MSE was the discontinuance of the file containing the virus. Who said removing said recovery impossible. The files are in 40EN when it is explicitly requested by you. 40EN retrieves the files, but only if they were false positive, because if the file is still pockmarked, it is again automatically detected.