Thread: How to translate Skype for Mac?

How to translate Skype for Mac?

Can someone explain something for me the feasible method to translate the Skype for Mac? I have tried to generate a translation for Mac before one year but was unable to do and didn't accomplish it then, I considered that my Mac knowledge was not so proper for every terms during those moments and hopefully the process of translating Skype for Mac has been made simpler since then.

I have been trying to apply the same and continuously in the trial environment for translating the Skype for Windows for several years currently and I would be delighted to contribute to the translation in Skype for Mac !

Re: How to translate Skype for Mac?

This one reply is for only applicable regarding the Mac system . if you are working in the windows environment , you will never do the same what I have posted and suggested into my reply . I am the Portuguese - Portugal Skype translator, and i will try to describe the appropriate method you have to do what you pretend.

So, initially , you have to be sure about the installation of Xcode utility within your machine and find out,it is working properly . You can get them within the Mac official web site. Interface builder is required , as it provided within that tools.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

you have to be sure about an application which can help you with the localization. running with the installation of iLocalized , you require to generate a new one project with the help of original skype bundle. you select the language which you need to go for the translation , and after that you just have to start the translating procedure . iLocalize is actually fine to use after you lost 10 minutes studying the whole.

Hi guys @ I am not sure and not getting the post and the suggestions within the post but thanks for considering on this issue because I am also running with the same confusion and searching for an effective solution for this issue . Please introduce me about the some other or do you have any thought to do this or can anybody perhaps suggest an addendum to this to make it more feasible to understand and with the proper explanations?

Thank You

Hi everyone , I need to do Ukrainian translation of Skype for mac operating system . I was wondered that would this be associated with the official distribution in case i would perform this ? Or we will running with the same scenario as with Ukrainian translation of Skype for windows (this can be downloaded from the internet - i find this really weird :^) )?