Thread: Internet Explorer 8 printing does not work, preview empty

Internet Explorer 8 printing does not work, preview empty

I have just upgraded my Internet Explorer 7 browser with internet explorer 8 but right after the upgrade i am not able to print any documents and also i can't view the print preview of the document. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this serious problem. I had to print a large number of documents online daily. please help.....

Re: Internet Explorer 8 printing does not work, preview empty

I had just solved this problem yesterday and the problem is somewhat complicated but has a simple solution. Go to Control Panel and click on Add or remove programs then you will the list of installed programs, simply uninstall it if you find this program present: Microsoft Software Inventory Analyzer after that the printer it works, it prints. Sincerely,

This should be a problem due to an application which gets installed on your system when you upgrade the internet explorer browser 8 MSIA (Microsoft Software Inventory Analyzer. so simply go to the add remove program utility within the control panel and try to uninstall this application hope that this will help you to get rid of this situation and the printer should now start printing.

I think that the newer version of this application is not somewhat compatible with the system and hence it will be better if you can try to get this application removed and install the earlier version of the browser only since the Internet Explorer 8 browser is not working properly and hence i would suggest you to go for an installation. If this does not help you then simply refer How to fix Internet Explorer 8 or 7 in windows 7

Indeed, this solution is given by microsoft. We're not talking about the interest in internet explorer or firefox. Just one thing, prevented the update from version 8 because instability were noticed. More over Firefox is faster and more Secure So you can try to use the Mozilla Firefox browser on your system instead of the Internet Explorer.

I think that your printer is not working properly so i would suggest you to check your printer whether it is working perfectly or not try to reconnect it once again and check. If the problem persists still then i will suggest you to delete the printer from your system and then add it once again from scratch.