Thread: Web Skype Status Button when on Windows Mobile

Web Skype Status Button when on Windows Mobile

I got some issues , when I am logged in on my Skype on Windows Mobile 6.1 and my Web Status Button is not displaying as fine status, it just doesn't work. I found this into "show my status" option enabled but on my PC Skype version and the status button is functioning in proper manner. When I am on mobile is not.

May somebody suggest me with this very issue ? I have purchased PDA to be more time online for the clients and currently I am actually "online" in rare cases...

Re: Web Skype Status Button when on Windows Mobile

The features that you are talking about means changing he status of your's on the mobile as well on the messenger then you should be aware about something that is very necessary for you to be know as "The feature about which you are talking right now is not currently available with the carrying application" ..

Thanks ..

For some months from current , I have been considering that my Skype status is not getting changed to Away after five minutes just as it is assumes to have . I figured out my entire configurations and it's still configured to change to Away after 5 minutes, I have tried to perform the re-installation of Skype, using Skype on different machine and the issue even lasted when I had to make re-installation of my current installed OS . So it is not a issue of my machine but Skype. I believe this is a issue with the compatibility on Windows 7. Anyone from you had this very issue ?

HI everyone. I have the similar issues on Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. I also running with the issue that my online status is not getting displayed on my website since I am working on the Skype on Windows 7. I have installed it in proper and it didn't occurred any issues during installation as well. I am working on Windows XP on Skype computers going well with the "away" and the "online" status. .. Thanks for an y suggestion

I also got this issue all the time when I was with my family and friends. They love to be on windows XP and have the same issues . It seems as every one with the newly released version received this issue one method or another. I got users that are green and it is 3:00AM where they reside at , it seems as all the time they never turn to 'Away'.

I got also users who just logged in and they are already configured to 'Away' although they have recently logged to their machine five second before.

I can be sure that it is an problem of Skype 4.x installed on my Windows Vista system for already some time , even though I continuously updating Skype . It assumes as the issue still going on with some other users I know that use Windows Vista as well.Where as , within the Windows XP, all of things are looking well . I haven't used to go with the newly released beta version. I will go for a try and post back.

Fixed . Did not performed the installation of beta version but I got the solution somewhere onto the forum (but lost the link via). For whatever causes after modification and saving the amount of time two times . It starts to work... by the way, the concept is to move for the location as Tools=>Options and modify the Away option to something different than the default five minutes and save it properly. Reopen the located as Tools=>Options and replace Away the time again with the five minutes (or I think, any other amount of time of your option would be feasible as well) and save. That's it .