Thread: Skype 4.2 Gold Windows 7 sound problem

Skype 4.2 Gold Windows 7 sound problem

I have just downloaded the latest Gold edition of skype and the sound is interrupting when I done the easy call or conference call when in a 3D application , I meant, we are still in discussion but if somebody is on game then the sound seems very annoying (we got only fragments of his communication or is not showing at all until he get exit from the game). This very issue persist not only on my computer system but also on my one of the colleague's machine .

Motherboard : Asus M3N78-Vm / Gigabyte GA-M720-US3
    Processor : Amd Athlon II x4 620 / Amd Athlon x2 7750 BE
    Video : Nvidia GeForce 8200 mGPU/ Nvidia GeForce 8800
    Ram : 2Gb/2Gb
    Skype version : Skype 4.2.0.152 - both
    HDD : Samsung Spinpoint F1 (7200 RPM) - both
    Drivers status : latest - both

Re: Skype 4.2 Gold Windows 7 sound problem

I know that is previous version 4.1.xxx and going well but I got some new interesting properties in this new skype and it will be very glad to fix this issue. I request for the solution of same issue to skype technicians and now I received an e-mail where they written as that it is a program conflict because both program which we are just running are working based on the same audio driver.

They are just considering that, I didn't know that ?? I sent them my issue to fix it not to tell me the cause .

You have to apply this suggestion if you are running on windows. I take on Windows 7, the previously released version of the Skype Beta . Would you tell me which one sound card you have attached with your system ?

Can you ever see at how latest driver if that is your issue , try to be a previous and applicable driver if it moved so I have made because I was also suffering with the sound related issues with the latest Realteak driver. For me,this is going great currently and I don't have any issues like that..

I got the exact same problem. I had to revert back to Skype 4.1. This is driving me so crazy and not getting any way to resolve this issue ! Skype appeared to be having my voice, I watched the notification go up.It shows skype just is not for sending my voice. It receives the same but other users can randomly get my voice from my side.

Before some months, I successfully installed the Skype and was assumed very exited about this . I easily could be be able to call my family overseas from here (South Africa) and also friends everywhere in the world!

Now since two weeks the sound seems very annoying, even the Skype sound checking seems as same. It is just as stuttering or turning a recording frequently on and off. I am working on windows XP SP2 and a 56k Dialup modem. Can someone think of a fix for this ?