Thread: PayPal corporate phone number

PayPal corporate phone number

Hello friends i wanted to know the corporate phone number of Paypal since i need to talk to them because i have a query regarding mt paypal account. I have a paypal account in which it appears as the system is not working properly because , I just received this email supposedly from paypal for a paypal account that I do not have a paypal account. They tell me that my account has been hijacked but it's strange there are errors in the text, finally I wanted to know if some had already received this kind of thing.

Re: PayPal corporate phone number

it is a hoax do not worry. I get this same message all the time. they hope that you'll just log into your paypal account so they can recover your data and in large widths. And hence it is better to ignore this message there is nothing serious in this issue. If you want further clarification i would suggest you to email them.

This appears as a new phishing scam targeting users making online payment service PayPal. It comes in the form of an email in your inbox entitled "Updating your PayPal account, apparently sent by Paypal (service@paypal.). Remember not to update your information do not provide any sort of information otherwise your account will be phished.

Until it is put on the sites of hoaxes & co. So I guess they already know phishing unfortunately not do much against this (false page identical to the official page, history of collecting data, is back with a vengeance in recent months). Anyone a bit naive and above who do not know exactly what we find as dirt on the net do not be suspicious.

I think that it is not possible to contact the corporate offices of Paypal and since i could not find a single contact number on the website however you can get the contact number from the GE Money since the GE Money bank is behind the paypal service so i would suggest you to contact your nearest GE Money bank. Hope this helps.

In general, I urge any person who receives a suspicious email (actually the syntax is often a sign) to consult a website to check the veracity of the info. Sometimes these website result in to your account phishing so if you want your account to be secure enough you should try to get this account closed and then open up a new paypal account

There is not way to contact the paypal custiomer care only you can try to contact the paypal customer care center via email only also you can try to write in the paypal communities moreover i think it will be better to get your account closed since it appears as it has been hacked try to create a new account.

You can contact the paypal customer care by simply clicking the developers tab and then selecting the Dev tools in the drop down menu simply select forums there write your query to get your problem resolved. Hope this will resolve the issue.