Thread: PayPal Asking for Another Credit Card

PayPal Asking for Another Credit Card

I have been facing a weird problem with my PayPal account. Last night while i was trying to purchase a credit card it gave me a weird error stating that "unable to use my credit card for this purchase and that I need to use another credit card!" . PayPal is asking for another credit even though i have been using this card proficiently before. anyone aware what's going on please tell me how to go about this problem. Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

Re: PayPal Asking for Another Credit Card

It appears as either your credit card will be getting expired soon within two or three months and hence you are not able to pay the amount with this new credit card, Also please tell what was the amount which you were trying to pay have you checked your credit limit. Also confirm with your bank whether your credit card is working still or not.

To answer this question i would like to know whether are you using a prepaid credit card. Also i think you should check whether your credit limit is still not used. when have you purchased on ebay last time have you paid the you standing amount to the bank just enquire with your bank about the same i think the problem would be resolved.

I have enquired with the bank and there are not outstanding amount and whole my credit card limit is still remaining and hence i would like to know why i am getting this error. Is it due to a problem with my credit card. anyways thanks for replying me. waiting for another answer from someone who had resolved this issue.

As far as i know your account is suffering from a problem and hence you are not allowed to carry out a transaction using this paypal account and hence in this case i would suggest you to use a different account for carrying out this transaction also can you tell me whether you can carry out another transaction using the same paypal account.

I too was facing this same issue i was not allowed to use my paypal account all of a sudden last week so i searched a lot and also had a talk with my bank executive finally i found the solution when i registered with a new account and tried to pay using the same credit card. hope this will work in your case too.

It appears as your credit card has been banned by your bank authority and also you will require to get your credit card activated once again then try to check whether or not your transaction works. I think it should work definitely hope that this will help you.