Thread: About Paypal business account

About Paypal business account

Hello friends as i have started selling and purchasing at the ebay i would like to know whether it is possible to create a paypal business account and how do we go about it. what is the criteria for opening a paypal business account and also can you tell me whether it is possible to open up a paypal business account from india since i am residing in India.

Re: About Paypal business account

I have never heard of a paypal business account i think that there is only a single account type when it comes to paypal and that is the paypal account. You need to have a credit card to get this paypal account and you can open a paypal account almost from each and every art of the world including india. Hope this helps.

To have your paypal account is free, but not all people have credit cards and international end up confusing the second stage, where you are prompted for your credit card number in order to validate your address or even buy credits. And hence if you do not have a credit card i think that it is not useful to have a paypal account because you will not be able to Add funds in your paypal account.

I do not think that the opening up a paypal account requires a credit card but for laundering of money, PayPal requires that any bank account linked to your Paypal account in your name. You can not make a bank transfer to or from an account that is not yours. For more information refer How to create paypal account without credit card

You can actually open a paypal account without bank , but to pay on Ebay, you must have your Paypal account has sufficient funds which will be zero or nil at the time when you open your paypal account. Or it hould be linked or attached to a credit card, in which case the payment will be automatically deducted from your account, no more, no less.

I do not agree with the post above because you can still refill your paypal account other ways, including sites that offer you pay on paypal often do, but hey, it takes time. Making use of virtual credit card is also possible but it will be better to get it linked with a credit card.