Thread: FireFox: plugin-container.exe

FireFox: plugin-container.exe

Additional then why does it have comprise to attach to the internet when Firefox starts up in organize to do this. I do not observe the necessity. Attach to internet when you are using one of the 3 plug-ins it handles: Silverlight, Adobe Flash, Quicktime. If you are homepage has one of those, then it determine to start at Firefox startup. This set of posts answered my query about plugin-container.exe. In addition, I told my firewall to Block have right of entry to the internet; so, it did not cause a tribulations for me.

Re: FireFox: plugin-container.exe

The conservatory plugin-container.exe required have right of entry to the internet. The file was positioned in my Mozzile folder, additional than I read somewhere that it is malware. Is this file hypothetical to be there, and is it standard for attempt to receive a association. Is it safe. The first paragraphs are a brief clarification of what plugin-container.exe is designed to do. Right at present, in Windows and Linux only, it isolates Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins from the most important browser, so that if one of those plug-ins crashes, your whole browser does not crash. This was done due to the large number of crashes caused by plug-ins. Plans are to add more plug-ins in later updates to Firefox.

I would similar to add to it, that it acquire up 99% of my CPU and I lag so bad and have comprise to hang approximately a long time to make use of several of my apps that utilize Adobe Flash, ie: Evony. What be able to I do to uninstall it or fix it so I do not have comprise so much lag. Plug-in Container is hanging on me. Ever in view of the fact that I upgraded FF to 3.6.4 and Flash to the most recent, Flash apps are causing Firefox to be suspended. It presently freezes. Cannot do anything additional than kill it in Task Manager. Then I get an error 'Plugin Container not running, search online for solution/close/debug'.

A plug-in is a portion of software that displays internet contented that Firefox is not premeditated to display. These more often than not comprise video, audio, online games and presentations that are made in patented formats. Plugins are twisted and distributed by the companies that create those patented formats. Some ordinary plugins are Adobe Flash, Quicktime, and Silverlight. In Firefox 3.6.4 and on top of, a number of plugins are loaded independently from Firefox in plugin-container.exe, permitting the most important Firefox process (firefox.exe) to stay open if a plug-in crashes.

If you have comprise a tribulations by means of the plugin-container, you might be having a tribulations by means of some Firefox add-on that is hindering your Firefox's customary behavior. Have you tried disabling the entire add-ons (just to check), to observe if Firefox goes back to standard. Whenever you have comprise a tribulations by means of Firefox, whatever it is, you be supposed to create certain it's not coming from one of your installed add-ons, be it an extension, a theme or a plugin. To do that easily and cleanly, run Firefox in safe mode and select put out of action the entire add-ons. If the tribulations disappears, you be familiar with it's from an add-on. Put out of action them the entire in normal mode, and facilitate them one at a time until you locate the source of the tribulations.

It’s messing up the entire my plug-ins and slowing the whole thing down. Seems similar to its causing additional harm than superior actually. Glad I downloaded Google chrome freshly. Hey, I immediately tested where it comes from - it comes from PayPal when you try to pay someone. It's seems tremendously fishy, you superior reinstall your windows and utilize IE browser or get a Mac. Plugin-container.exe is completely safe and is not malware or a virus. If you have encompass and doubts, you be able to create certain the source code yourself and confirm.

Whenever I try to watch no matter which in moreover YouTube or additional sites that utilize Adobe Flash my system grinds to a halt. Even subsequent to I shut the whole thing down and let a video load up and then try to run it tranquil comes out in fits and starts, extremely jerky. Task manager tells me that "plugincontainer.exe" is consuming approximately 95 % of my CPU. When I choose "end process" it crashes the video and a diminutive communication comes up that says Adobe Flash Player has crashed. I then have comprised to close out and restart.