Thread: Proxy Authentication Problem

Proxy Authentication Problem

Here is the error message that every attempt to return to SHIFT: "The attempt to authenticate to the proxy server 'index/u0607g.xml.klz' (192.168.0.24:8080) This error usually occurs when the connection is bad or unstable configuration when the network connection settings is incorrect. Please suggest a suitable remedy for this

Re: Proxy Authentication Problem

Recommendations: To resolve this problem, check the settings for connecting to the network, the availability of the source of updates and a list of sources for updates. Then, rerun the update. If the error recurs, please send the trace file of the component update to the Office of Technical Support to clarify the problem. "

For helping you in this matter i would like to have some more information from you what are the server you are using as well as the configuration of your server should also be known also check whether you can go live when you do not use the update service and simply going online. Reply soon so that i can help you in this matter.

Here is my config:

Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition. Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition + MS ISA Server 2004 for Internet connection. I have good information on the connection parameters , namely the server address, port and parameters authentication proxy server. The problem is Kaspersky for File Server and Workstation, downloads SHIFT when I configure it to do it from the internet on my server. If someone has an idea thank you.

For the username try the syntax domain \ user or user @ domain. Either of the two should work in this case also check whether the update work if you go live (and not by proxy). Try creating a Rule in the ISA server which should be server specific. If all these does not resolve the issue try to reinstall the application once again and simply update the application without any proxy server. It should work.

Actually I tried several configs without the proxy settings, with "settings automatically", etc.. nothing worked. I even created a rule in ISA server specific, so that all are free to level there. What is bizarre is that KAV server downloads the Update with no problem when I send the search on the internet.

I had this problem before but i solved this problem partly. The solution that I have found, is to download the Update with KAV workstation with the option "copy the updates in the dir" I live shipments in the rep Updates of KAK, they are subsequently distributed to other positions. But still, I would solve the problem, and only use the KAV.