Thread: How To Get Rid Of Google Analytics

How To Get Rid Of Google Analytics

When I try to have access to some site with Mozilla Firefox, a window shows me a google analytics error code: -12263. I also give some error which states as "ssl.google-analytics.com has send an incorrect or unexpected message. error code: -12263" . How To Get Rid Of Google Analytics, I keep getting a pop up error each time I log on to any google website.

Re: How To Get Rid Of Google Analytics

Most probably this indicates that your system s infected severely so try to use an anti-virus application on your system and scan the system so that all the viruses which are present in your file system works perfectly i would also Recommend you to get this anti-virus updated before you start scanning your system.

I think that this is a virus from the antivirus soft family which is posing to you as google analytics error since i had the same problem before few months. After trying a lot of things and procedure i finally got the solution that is i read the guide How to remove Antivirus Soft and followed the procedure to get it removed from my system. It really worked.

Use the Microsoft security essential on your system if you have a virus. The antivirus application which you are using is may not be able to catch this virus. Hope this will help you to get rid of this situation if you want you can download it from the link which i have mentioned http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ials-vista.htm

Install a good and powerful antivirus application on your system since this situation clearly indicates a virus on your system. Most probably the antivirus have hijacked your browser and hence you are getting some google analytics error. I would suggest you to follow the procedures mentioned in the Browser hijacking: How to avoid and protect them from damage Guide