Thread: Flash 10 Crashes Browser every time I watch video on Youtube

Exclamation Flash 10 Crashes Browser every time I watch video on Youtube

I have a concern rather annoying since I received my new computer: my Flash Player that crashes Firefox and IE (Whatever it remains to be confirmed for IE. Finally it is still more complex than that! The Flash Player usual walk normally but sometimes it freezes and causes a crash of my browser and if it was just that I do not complain because the real concern in all this is that Flash does completely broken when I restart the browser ( Firefox and IE to be confirmed ) , and finally the simple animations (Buttons etc. ). I think that Flash 10 Crashes Browser every time I watch video on Youtube. Help me please

Re: Flash 10 Crashes Browser every time I watch video on Youtube

First off all, Do you have the latest version of Flash Player this is the only reason why it crashes hope you will get the flash player reinstalled on your system. You can take help from the below link this will help you to get the crashing problem solved. If the problem persists still i would suggest you to install the latest version of the browsers. http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

I think that you Should double-check with IExplorer! The problem is probably a conflict with another plugin in firefox. Then uninstall one by one module firefox (in Tools -> Module complementary), with a reboot between each uninstall firefox. To arrive at the track module problem. Start by uninstalling "if you have" kind of a module for animation video in Flash.

Regarding the latest version I download the installer from the other sites because whoever installs automatically from the Adobe site does not work, at least when I tried! I will check if the problem is another plugin. Also i have checked it with the Internet Explorer the bug is there with this browser too. Anyways thanks for replying me.

Go into the Control Panel , Programs and Features , uninstall Flash Player. Then go to: C \ windows \ system32 \ macromed , deletes the file Flash. Lance CCleaner as administrator for cleaning windows , applications and register ( do not forget to uncheck yahoo toolbar during installation ) . Finally , install Flash Player with this link FLASH PLAYER