Thread: Internet Explorer 7 Pro Alternative

Internet Explorer 7 Pro Alternative

I have been using the dell inspiron desktop computer which is installed with windows Vista. Without apparent reason Internet Explorer 7 no longer works on my PC. For Firefox cons him works fine. So please suggest me an Internet Explorer 7 Pro Alternative

Some details about hardware: Windows Vista, 2GB Ram, AMD 64 X2 4800, 8800GT

For the tests:
    • I tried disabling the firewall (kaspersky) -> nothing
    • I uninstalled IE7 -> nothing -> reinstall -> nothing.
    • I tried a system restore earlier -> nothing.
    • I spent adware, antivirus -> nothing any trojan.
    Last edited by Abhik; 02-07-2010 at 12:56 AM.

Re: Internet Explorer 7 Pro Alternative

If you have installed Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8, you can repair damaged files or missing registration information in Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8.

To do this, follow these steps:
    • Start Internet Explorer.
    • On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
    • In the Advanced tab, click Reset.
    • In the Reset Settings dialog box of Internet Explorer, click Reset to confirm.

First of all can you elaborate what does it mean it no longer works It does not start? there are error messages. Try to install IE6 and tell us if it works. Could it not come from the wga Your windows key is valid. Uninstall Google toolbar or other plug-in that you could have installed. Also i tried spybot Maybe that vaccination could fix it.

If you can open Internet Explorer 7, but you can not access sites on the Internet or that shipping is too slow, first check that you are properly connected to the Internet. If your Internet connection is good but you still have problems with Internet Explorer, Disable Add-ons. Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu. Click on Manage Add-ons, then Enable or Disable Add-ons.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Try to Restore the default settings of Internet Explorer. This may happen because the internet explorer application may have been corrupted and hence you are facing this weird problem. For resetting you will have to Re-open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, click Internet Options. Click the Advanced tab, click Reset. Close Internet Explorer and open it again for the changes to take effect.

Well, now that you should point that I have the protools on windows vista. When I had it in xp if it is true that when it came to trying to load the plugin structure and some more if I was stuck, and had the IE8 also because it gives me the impression that only happens with XP with IE8, with no view gives no problem, is running smoothly.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Disable the automatic verification of websites. This problem can be due to the fact that this tool checks the integrity of each page before posting. To disable the Phishing Filter, click the Tools menu, click Phishing Filter, and then click Disable automatic checking of websites. This must get your problem solved.

ashermechwel Guest

I suggest you to install the latest version of Internet explorer. it is internet explorer 8 it work nice and faster in speed then internet explorer 7. but i personally say try to google chrome it is best browser.